- Think you’re a supertasker? Probably not – Technology & science – Wireless – msnbc.com – I believe it, though I’d also say that listening to talk radio (NPR, sports, etc.) or audio books while driving is in the same class as talking on the phone.
- TechStars New York – awesome.
- Why working at home is both awesome and horrible – brilliant!
- YouTube – The Hubble Ultra Deep Field in 3D – um, whoa.
- Control-Self-Delete – much watch video from Colbert. (thanks Brad)
- Things the Williams Freshmen Should Know : EphBlog – I suddenly feel old, thanks Steve.
- President Obama Suffers from Crippling Rationale, Logic The Bygone Bureau – heh.
- The Best Camera | 8164.org – +1.
- Staying Healthy and Sane At a Startup – great tips here.
- ReadyNAS Pro iSCSI benchmarks on Mac OS X – great info from Eric here.
- Confession #81: Adolescence in the Age of Pay-Per-Minute Porn – “My parents dabble in the web, but a lot of it seems too complicated. For my kids, the net will be a ubiquitous extension of themselves and their relationships. But I am part of a generation caught in the middle. Were young enough to use the technology and old enough to be overwhelmed by it.”
- Felix, The Cy Young, And The Referendum On Wins – sabermetrics going mainstream is changing the way people think about performance.
- iPod nano – the watch idea is interesting.
- LPGA Tour: Julie Inkster says rule that caused Safeway DQ is ‘stupid’ – I didn’t have a problem with the Dustin Johnson penalty, but this is stupid.
- iLoveHandles turns nano iPods into oversized watches – and there you have it.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…