- ABC The Drum – Added value needed for online media survival – “A simple click is not worth very much in ad revenue – less than half a cent. Most newspaper articles cost at least $500, which means they would have to be clicked 100,000 times to break even – an impossibly high click rate, especially in Australia.” (thanks Charles)
- Cash on the table buys a brand – CNNMoney.com – via Micah, sounds like the sort of thing he would do too.
- Last Day at Mozilla – John’s right, I haven’t seen many posts like this.
- A Waste of Money and Time – Room for Debate – NYTimes.com – “Airport security is the last line of defense, and its not a very good one. What works is investigation and intelligence: security that works regardless of the terrorist tactic or target.”
- Tasker for Android lets your phone react to its current state or environment – this looks interesting.
- snopes.com: Turkey Causes Sleepiness – huh.
- Quick photo download with the iPhone Dropbox app | The Hickensian – I do this too (on BlackBerry and Android); very handy.
- Possible to exclude files in a SuperDuper backup? – I don’t know how I didn’t know this, but I didn’t. Very glad I looked!
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…