- Confession #94: Now Sellng on the Web: You – great stuff from Dave.
- BlackBerry 6 Now Officially Available For Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9650 Curve 3G 9330 Users – the main feature is a webkit browser.
- How Lack of Common Sense Costs Businesses Thousands – smart people find lessons everywhere, and apply them.
- Interview: Marco Arment – “I’ve never been a note-taker. In high school, I was that smartass kid who never had any notebooks or anything on his desk in class. Just a blank desk to slowly fall asleep on. I thought I could just keep track of everything in my head, which is true in high school if you’re a smartass slacker, but doesn’t work very well after that. If a task isn’t written down in a list or set to alert me in iCal, it’s gone. Forgotten. Doesn’t get done.” yep.
- Steve Lambert – SelfControl – this looks useful! (thanks Kate)
- How the iPad Wants to Be Used – I disagree. The form factor is exceedingly easy to pass around to share things – much easier than a phone or laptop. I’m actually pulling my user-specific information (like email) off my iPad to make it a family device.
- Little Snitch (useful network monitor for Mac) is 50% off today | Eric Chengs Journal – I finally bought Little Snitch. And installed it again.
- Why Blackberry is the only viable international phone (for USA residents) – I’ve recently switched back to a BlackBerry for different reasons, but the data efficiencies Eric mentions here also contrinute to battery life.
- Why Should I Care What Color the Bikeshed Is? – If you haven’t already read this… do so now.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…