- Confession #94: Now Sellng on the Web: You – great stuff from Dave.
- BlackBerry 6 Now Officially Available For Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9650 Curve 3G 9330 Users – the main feature is a webkit browser.
- How Lack of Common Sense Costs Businesses Thousands – smart people find lessons everywhere, and apply them.
- Interview: Marco Arment – “I’ve never been a note-taker. In high school, I was that smartass kid who never had any notebooks or anything on his desk in class. Just a blank desk to slowly fall asleep on. I thought I could just keep track of everything in my head, which is true in high school if you’re a smartass slacker, but doesn’t work very well after that. If a task isn’t written down in a list or set to alert me in iCal, it’s gone. Forgotten. Doesn’t get done.” yep.
- Steve Lambert – SelfControl – this looks useful! (thanks Kate)
- How the iPad Wants to Be Used – I disagree. The form factor is exceedingly easy to pass around to share things – much easier than a phone or laptop. I’m actually pulling my user-specific information (like email) off my iPad to make it a family device.
- Little Snitch (useful network monitor for Mac) is 50% off today | Eric Chengs Journal – I finally bought Little Snitch. And installed it again.
- Why Blackberry is the only viable international phone (for USA residents) – I’ve recently switched back to a BlackBerry for different reasons, but the data efficiencies Eric mentions here also contrinute to battery life.
- Why Should I Care What Color the Bikeshed Is? – If you haven’t already read this… do so now.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…