- YouTube – Lady Antebellum – How To Play “Need You Now” on Guitar – I think it’s awesome that they took the time to record this and make it available.
- The first 3 days on my new Verizon iPhone | Eric Chengs Journal – I’m resisting temptation and holding out for the iPhone 5. So far.
- Managing Priorities – this is worth thinking about.
- [WEB SECURITY] CSRF: Flash + 307 redirect = Game Over – crap.
- Twitter updates Android app, we go hands-on in more than 140 characters – big improvement, feels much more refined as well as having a better user flow.
- Trumpeter’s Fanfare—Trumpets and Cornets – In case any of the rest of you were wondering about the difference between a trumpet and a cornet.
- Megastore: Google’s Answer to NoSQL Databases – worth reading more about.
- What Went Wrong On Our Trip to Europe and What You Can Learn From It – what an ordeal! I had great success with a $20 international data plan from T-Mobile last time I was in europe.
- YouTube – West Wing – Why are we changing maps? – One of my favorite scenes from the West Wing.
- The Difference Between jQuerys .bind(), .live(), and .delegate() – Alfa Jango Blog – A great explanation of how these features actually function.
- jQuery Events: Stop (Mis)Using Return False | Fuel Your Coding – Nice overview.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…