- Starting your Startup at FOWA Vegas 2011 | Lanyrd – Great deck from Joe Stump. (thanks Al3x)
- Mariners should consider trading Michael Pineda – Blog – MyNorthwest.com – this actually makes a bit of sense…
- How to find duplicate rows with SQL at Xaprb – I always have to look this up, bookmarking for future me to find.
- A glossary for contributors – a good refresher for WP developers.
- LaunchBar 5.1 – Release Notes – new LaunchBar, go get it!
- YouTube – Carousel Horse RaceÂ – Awesome – from ImprovEverywhere.
- OS X Lion Allows Running Multiple Copies on the Same Machine (Virtualization) – Mac Rumors – This is huge!
- GoDaddy Sold for $2.25 Billion – I think the domain registry business is due for a good, smart, start-up to shake it up.
- Soft Arts – Press On – also very consistent with the “smart and get’s things done” approach from Joel Spolsky.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…