We pushed out an update to RAMP today, our WordPress plugin that makes it easy for you to stage content for review in one environment, then push it to your production server once it’s ready to go.
As the version number indicates, this release is primarily to deliver a few bug fixes. Here is a quick overview of the significant changes:
- improved compatibility with changes introduced in WordPress 3.3
- properly handle entirely numeric category and tags names
- improved support for hierarchical taxonomies
- misc. cleanup of PHP notices (when the WordPress DEBUG setting is enabled)
- minimum required WordPress version is now 3.3
For a little more detail about just what this product is all about, check out my original post announcing RAMP.