I’ve got a pretty fun conference schedule lined up for the rest of the year:
- WordCamp San Francisco (August 4) – looking forward to connecting with a bunch of friends and fellow developers next week, my 4th consecutive year attending.
- WordCamp Albequerque (August 24-26 – tickets) – I will be giving a talk for developers about little gotchas in WordPress core and paneling about WordPress businesses. I’m planning to get a round of golf in on Friday – let me know if you’d like to join me.
- The Monktoberfest (October 4 – tickets) – a one-of-a-kind conference from the brilliant folks at RedMonk. I’m very proud that Crowd Favorite is a sponsor again this year.
- WordCamp Denver (October 13) – still in the planning stages, I may be presenting here as well. Kevin is spearheading the organization this time around.
- Pressnomics (November 8-10 – tickets) – I’ll be presenting on common threads and lessons learned from my various WordPress business experiences. All credit to my good friends at Page.ly for attracting a great group of people that I’m looking forward to talking to and learning from.
Say hello if you see me at one of these events. And don’t be shy about asking about the positions we’re hiring for at Crowd Favorite – we’re always looking for great people to join our team.