The download and an online demo are available on the Crowd Favorite website.
Some of the highlights in the new version include:
- A great icon, compliments of Matthew Spiel – awesome for use as a Fluid app icon
- Keyboard shortcuts to navigate home (shift-h), create a new post (shift-n), and set focus to the search field (shift-f)
- A background queue for sending posts to Capsule Server (saves are no longer held up by the remote request) – requires Capsule Server 1.1
- The ability to map multiple local projects to a single project on Capsule Server
- An indicator to show which Capsule Server(s) a post has been pushed to
We’ve also added some hooks and addressed a number of issues relating to syntax highlighting, additional default display styling and formatting, etc.
A big thank you to everyone who reported issues, suggested features and submitted patches. If you’re interested in contributing, please join us on GitHub.
Capsule is a developer’s code journal, implemented as a WordPress-based app. Think of it as a replacement for that text file you have open while you’re building things. Instead of throwing those artifacts away, easily tag and capture them for the future.
And only 30 minutes later, version 1.1.1 fixes the missing JS in the build file (optimized.js).
This post is part of the project: Capsule. View the project timeline for more context on this post.