When you have finished Installing photos, you need to create a database and set up your database settings in the database.php file.
Create a database or use an existing database - enter the proper setting as follows.
- $database->server - set this to your database server's name/IP address. Most of the time you can use localhost.
- $database->database_name - set this to the name of your database, for example photos.
- $database->table_name - set this to the name of the table you are going to use in your database, the install SQL script uses images, but you can use anything you want - just make sure it matches what you are using in your database.
- $database->username - set this to the username you connect to the database with.
- $database->password - set this to the password you connect to the database with.
Last Modified: January 15, 2004 @ 7:37 pm