It’s been a very busy day…
I had my first sale, signed up 20 groups to free trials and had over 1000 visits to the taskspro.com web site (by unique IP address). I was hoping a few more people would have purchased today (considering the amount of e-mail I’d gotten over the last year asking for this version), but I’d probably want to take the free trial as well.
All of the work I did to automate various parts of the Tasks Pro™ web site is really paying off and working as expected. The initial investment to get it all set up before doing the release was very worthwhile.
I mentioned I’d been pushing really hard the last month and a half to get this released… I ran some numbers and they were a little depressing. Seems I’ve been working (on average) 13 hour days, 7 days a week for the last month and a half. Needless to say, finally releasing the product is a huge relief. I’m looking forward to breathing a little and getting back to a little more normal schedule.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.