I’ve released Tasks Pro™ 1.5 beta 4. This is mainly clean-up and a few bug fixes that I discovered while combing through the code to create the next Tasks release.
- The iCalendar and RSS links are now in a ‘Data for external apps’ area
- Added the billable icon to edit form
- Fixed a ‘Warning, div by 0’ PHP warning
- Better error message if the install script fails to find the database
- Breadcrumbs shouldn’t be clickable when creating template tasks
- Hide blogging toolbar icons from template task edit form
- Hide create template links if the task is already a template
- On create new template task screen, set focus in title field
- Show future recurring tasks in iCalendars
- Enabling recurring tasks wasn’t sticking properly in the Server Settings
- When saving a new template, view the template that was just created not the template list
- Clicking on the Recurring Tasks checkbox (not just the label) works properly
- iCalendar VTODO’s need a DTSTART
- Edit and Mark complete weren’t functioning properly in the Favorites window
- Don’t include deleted tasks in Favorites
This beta will expire on Dec 15th.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.