- Apple Tablet Concept: the iPad Touch | FactoryCity – nothing drives the fan boys crazy like concept mock-ups.
- An attempt at using Opera
- OpenSocial? Google CortÃ©s
- Still using SpinVox – I’ve had the same results. It’s become a guessing game trying to decipher the caller’s name from the rest of the context.
- Phone Salesman Amazes Crowd – Paul Potts – Video – impressive!
- The Nerd Handbook – interesting take on some of this.
- Foamee – fun!
- Copying HTML Tables into Numbers.app – I’ve started playing with Numbers a little bit.
- Try Again
For heaven’s sake: Find someone, ONE person, with a unique vision. Lock them in a room with some programmers and a graphic designer. Twenty people, tops. Change the world. Quit re-hashing the same old bullshit and telling me it’s new, exciting, or in any way innovative. Be ready to fail, many times, but for love of all that is holy take a stand on something.
- A/V for Adium! – installing this today to play with it.
- The State of Spanning Sync: 10 Days After Leopard – I really want to love Spanning Sync, but I just can’t trust it yet.
We’re working closely with Apple on these problems and are optimistic they’ll be fixed soon. In the mean time however, we recommend that Leopard users make regular backups and not rely solely on Spanning Sync for important data until Apple makes bug fixes available for Sync Services and iCal.
- Tread lightly when creating your own Mail.app stationery