tasks 1.7 Released!

I’ve released tasks version 1.7. This version includes a completed PDA friendly interface, a Spanish language file, an HTML toolbar (for bloggers), PHP iCalendar 0.9.3 and a number of other bug fixes and enhancements.

I lost a couple of language files in this release because I didn’t have translations for the 10 new strings I added in 1.7. I’m keeping version 1.6.2 available on the download page, if you’d like to translate the additional strings, I’d love to add the language files back in.

This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.

Comments Off on tasks 1.7 Released!

Categories Projects