I’ve released tasks version 1.7.5 beta 1. Check out the demo, but note that the languages other than English are missing a few of the translation strings right now.
Here are the main changes:
- Added the abiltity to do a
Quick Searchfrom the sidebar
- Now includes PHP iCalendar 0.9.4
- Uses dynamic data for iCalendar instead of writing to a file. This is a big deal, now you don’t need to set permissions anymore and the Calendar always updates with the latest data.
- Thanks to the change above, I removed about half of the iCalendar settings
- Searching on Last Modified date. This will be even more useful with the reporting features in 1.8.
- ‘New Task’ as a post-save option for quick entry of lots of tasks
- Included ‘orphaned’ language files (Dutch, Italian, Romanian) in hopes they will be updated
I’ve had most of these features done for a little while and wanted to get them out there now instead of waiting to get further along on the 1.8 features.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.
last modified date. yum. i’d love to see this field on the sortable page… i use last modified in all my other database applications as it’s another way of showing off what is stale.
Hmm, I already have the History view but I understand that doesn’t do exactly what you want. I guess I add the column as an option.
Feel free to move it up my priority list. 😉