tasks 1.7.5rc1 released

I’ve released tasks 1.7.5 release candidate 1. This fixes a very minor javascript bug I found while working on the multi-user version and includes updated language files.

The Japanese and Spanish language files have been moved to the ‘orphaned_languages’ folder since they have not been updated to 1.7.5. Here are the strings that still need to be translated. There aren’t too many missing strings so if you’re able to help, I’d love to have those languages complete for the 1.7.5 release.

I’ve updated the 1.7.5 demo.

This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.