I’ve released tasks 1.8.1. This brings some good changes since 1.8 – I recommend upgrading (you can keep the config.php and database.php from 1.8 ).
Here are some of the changes:
- 401 Authentication support to PHP iCalendar,
- Made changes to avoid reposting data when hitting the browser’s Refresh button.
- Added a DTSTART property to VTODO items (this is now required in iCal 1.5.1).
- Fixed a bug with HTML entities not being properly escaped in the Jump to… drop down list.
- Fixed a bug where Windows IE users would get an ‘undefined’ comment when marking a task complete and not entering any closing notes.
- Fixed a bug in mobile version where ‘Delete’ option was appearing on already deleted tasks.
- Includes updated Japanese language files.
I’ve also updated the on-line demo.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.
Anyone tried this out yet? Working, not? 🙂