I’m very pleased to announce the official release of Tasks Pro™ version 1.1!
This brings some excellent new functionality to Tasks Pro™. In particular:
- Time Tracking: An often requested feature of 1.0, you can now track how much time was spent on each task. A task with sub-tasks will also show the aggregated time spent on the sub-tasks. You can search on either of these pieces of information.
- File Attachments: Upload and attach files to tasks and notes. Tasks Pro™ works as a central storage spot for your files so you can access them from anywhere.
- Theme Support: Choose from the suppiled color themes or create your own with custom colors and your own logo.
- iCalendars and RSS feeds for each task: View upcoming dates for a specfic project or use RSS to keep track the project’s progress.
- And more…: Track ‘Billable’ tasks, post to a Drupal powered blog, attach unlimited URLs to tasks (instead of the limit of 3), more documentation and a few bug fixes and enhancements.
The demo has been updated to 1.1 and new free trials are set up on version 1.1. I set it up so the 1.1 free trial doesn’t have some of the limitations that the 1.0 trial did, but I did disable the file uploads feature in both the demo and the free trial.
I’d really appreciate help in spreading the word about this new release. All you fellow bloggers, feel free to share the linky love. 🙂
These new features are direct responses to feature requests people had after I released version 1.0. I’ll expect to see orders from all of you who said “I’d buy if it had [X feature]…”.
This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.