- Vicki Brown has posted a nice review of Tasks. Vicki was a very patient victim of the recent e-mail issues from my server, I’m glad she still has positive thoughts about the product. 🙂
- Doonesbury 2004-07-23
- Unicode Characters to HTML Entities Converter (thanks Dunstan)
- Re-Examining 300 — The Hardball Times
- The Indiana Jones School of Management » Asshat!
- Up is Down: How Stating the False Hides the True (Aaron Swartz: The Weblog)
- Stopdesign | Throwing Tables Out the Window (thanks Matt)
- Bush puts us in a room of fun-house mirrors
- Eric is moving his domains to a new server at Austin Web Development. Obviously, I recommend them too.
- Capitol Hill Blue: Nancy Reagan to Bush: ‘We Don’t Support Your Re-Election’
- Daring Fireball: Magic 8-Ball Answers Your Questions Regarding RealNetworks’ Harmony
- I’m using GmailStatus and trying to move all of my potential spam e-mail (receipts, evites, etc.) to that account.
- Goombah for iTunes
Trades » « August 2, 2004
The link (http://www.marsengin[...]nverter.html) to the “Unicode Characters to HTML Entries Converter” isn’t working for some reason. It’s bringing up an error page.
Erm… that was me. I clicked “post comment” before entering my info, by mistake. 🙁
Bummer. Yahoo has a cache of it… hopefully it will be back.
I totally didn’t notice that you’d linked to my Asshat entry. 😆