- Weeds in the Garden
- Gammons: Young GMs strong-willed. I thought the Dodgers got a steal.
- I wish I’d found this (The joys of unicode, UTF-8, and form internationalization) before I’d taken some drastic measures to ‘fix’ this problem in my software. (thanks Matt)
- Corporate Firewalls – I don’t know why they’d block my site either.
- On Comment Feeds – I got the idea from Brent’s blog.
- John Kerry’s real tech agenda
- Analyzing the Deadline Deals — The Hardball Times – Aaron Gleeman sees the LA/Florida trade like I do, but I like Boston’s deal better than he does.
- Wired News: Porn Blogs Manipulate Google
- Binary Bonsai » Kubrick A new WordPress theme (requires use of an included index.php, not just a CSS drop in).
- The Shadow/Highlight tool in Photoshop CS
- Porno blog spam turns nasty
- The Poor Man: Poker With Dick Cheney
- Fox bravely shops 9/11 source to Feds | The Register
- Bush ready for new ways to harm Americans. Heh.
- DePodesta Monkey Trial — The Hardball Times
- The Art of the Parlay, Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying About Platform Licensing and Market Share. Must-read.
Tempted » « Top Posting?
Re: DePodesta’s DePantsing of Dombrowski: absolutely.