Yesterday I finished putting in our new closet. 🙂
I had someone come out to knock out and haul away the old stuff, patch and texture the walls and hang the rails for the new system. We found out that the baseboards and carpet had been installed around the supports for the old closet, so those had to be patched too. They were supposed to do the painting as well, but I ended up doing that yesterday morning. I spent a summer painting exteriors when I was in school, so it wasn’t a big deal.
We got the new closet system at Organized Living – love that store! I ended up making three trips back to return and exchange stuff, the guy that initially helped us miscalculated a little. The system goes together very easily and is high quality for a pre-fab system.
Anyway, and we’ve now got much better use of the space and a much nicer feel to boot.
Looks big enough to be a bedroom, not a closet!
Nice stuff! Much cooler than the closetmaid stuff we got.