Tasks Progress

I started working on the new version of Tasks and I’ve made some good progress so far. I decided to take the Tasks Pro™ 1.5 code and convert it to Tasks rather than trying to identify and apply the changes individually.

This has been a harder route than I expected, but I did a fair amount of refactoring in the Tasks Pro™ development and I don’t want to lose any of that. I’m going to keep going like this for the time being, but if it starts to really drag out I might change my approach.

The good think about combing through the code like this is I’ve had a chance to catch a few little things (that no one would have noticed anyway, but still).

This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.