I posted a new version of iTunes Stats. This version adds a couple changes:
- A very basic install script (install.php) to create the database tables.
- A database table prefix setting (config.inc.php).
- Your name in the header of the page (set in config.inc.php).
- Play count for each song is put in the database.
- New reports integrating playcount data.
- A bug fix to make sure albums are attached to the proper artist.
Reminder – create your own reports and announce them here.
This post is part of the project: iTunes Stats. View the project timeline for more context on this post.
[…] Everybody wants to show off how much music they have. But you can’t go around showing off all the time, because would just be lame. But what if you wanted to show your friends and visitors what type of music you like, and at the same time sneak in the awe factor? Thus, we have iTunes Stats. […]