- DDJ>The Myth of “Seven, Plus or Minus 2” – in other words, use common sense.
- Why Ajax Is So Disruptive (web2.wsj2.com)
- About that DOJ Request (by Jeremy Zawodny)
- FuzzyBlog – Respond Quickly to Each and Every Comment – of course, doing this stifles discussion between visitors as well.
- mattwalters.net – Feedlounge: Reviewed
- Opera Mini: Best Mobile Web Browser Bar None – something to test on, and hopefully load in the mythical Treo 700p.
- Where’s V? – I got to hear a couple of tracks that I think will be on the upcoming album – they were awesome as usual.
- Amazon Prime, the Ultimate Big Box Store – Laughing Meme
- Ted Leung on the air : Dual Booting an Intel Mac – Are you insane?
- My Readers are Smarter than I Am – Clearly – Sr. vs. Jr. engineers – heh.
- Sam Ruby: Photocasting Hyperbole
- Warpspire – Hemingway – I like this blog theme quite a bit.
- ESPN.com – MLB – Epstein will return to Red Sox as GM – hats off to Epstein for being a class act and making his return possible.
- Not So Simple: things that make you go hmm…
- The Art of Bootstrapping – oh so familiar.
- The Fishbowl: A Tale of Two Googles
- Hawk Wings – Alex King on email signatures
- Geek On The Mountain – Popularity Contest
- braytek – braytek podcast episode 028 – a FeedLounge review podcast.
- [ECHENG.COM] Eric Cheng – The Web Journal – Migration from b2 to WordPress 2.0.1-alpha
- Rands In Repose: Remotely – Scott and I are pretty good at this, especially when we’re working on a feature together. It’s tougher for me when we’re working on totally different things and can’t see what the other is doing.
- Epstein: Hold Crisp-Damon comparisons – unlike Steve, I think this is a good deal for Boston. Marte may or may not work out, but Crisp is a decent major leaguer and fills a need nicely for the Sox.