- FeedLounge mentions from around the web – all tagged and ready to go.
- Long Line of Taskmakers @ The Indiana Jones School of Management
- Doonesbury 2006-01-29
- Base Stealer Intangibles (Part 1) — The Hardball Times
- The Gadgeteer – OQO Model 01+ Ultra Personal Computer
- Guardian Unlimited Technology | Technology | ‘I want to build something that grows’
- Duhbya’s Days Are Numbered 1.0 – too funny!
- Daring Fireball: Smart Crash Reports
- Google Toolbar, Custom Buttons, and OpenSearch
- Rice, Belle, and Dawson in Context — The Hardball Times
- WordPress Development Blog – 2.0.1 Release – time to upgrade!
- Williamsburger – WordPress OpenSearch, v1.1
- Cindy Sheehan | What Really Happened
- Ensight – Jeremy Wright – IE7: Day 2 – I’m going to need access to another windows boz to test on IE 7 soon… maybe I should have gotten a cheapie Dell box when I bought the monitor for my frame.
- Feedflow: Add Feed
- Ruby on Rails Fans – IMO the best thing about Rails is the way it has spawned similar projects in many languages.
- Software Review: NoteTab Pro – Webreference.com – Worth checking out? The longer I’m away from UltraEdit, the less I like going back to it. The thing is, it has all the basics so it will generally do what I want it to do.
- Extend America prepping balloon-based cell service for North Dakota
- Microsoft Team RSS Blog : Part 1: Hello feeds – Looks like we’re well on our way to a confusing and meaningless icon
- Stop Stop Stop Hurting the Internet
- cabel.name: Retail Secrets: Best Buy Wall Numbers
- Greg Reinacker’s Weblog – Color calibration – not for the night owl – I’ve got full spectrum lighting throughout my house (and a couple of halogens), it was one of the things I was adamant about when we moved in.
- Nick Bradbury: Feedback on IE7 Beta 2 from the Developer of FeedDemon
- Let the Good Times Roll–by Guy Kawasaki: The Effective Emailer
If you can’t say it in plain text, you don’t have anything worth saying.
- wordpress 2.0.1/tasks 1.6 update. : jappler.com
- Kevin Burton’s Feed Blog: Feedster Link Cosmos is Still Broken – After a Month.
- SprintUsers.com – View Single Post – Handset as Modem being blocked
- Treonauts | Treo “Hollywood” = Treo 800p? – I’m eagerly awaiting the 700p.
- 4-1/2 tiny ways to master Mail.app
- phil ringnalda : Nice gorilla; what’s he weigh?
- Camino 1.0 RC 1 – awesome!
- SI.com – Writers – Jon Weisman: New metrics shed light on evaluating defense – Friday February 3, 2006 12:21PM
- TechCrunch – CoComment: Tracking Your Blog Comments
- Where’s Mama Bear’s update notification?
- While tech watchers fret about Google, US censors chief climatology expert | ZDNet Government Blog | ZDNet.com
- Above It All in Colorado – New York Times
Golf! » « Testing New Ads
I love that either WP or Tasks ate Phil’s “Gorilla”. I love the point that he’s been making in his titles lately. [Note that FeedLounge doesn’t have the first problem with it. ;)]
WP didn’t escape the < – but in fairness, no reason it should have.
Yes, I Get Excited When Other People Feel The Same Way About E-mail