Docs = Procrastion

I finally finished writing all the new docs for Tasks Pro™ 1.7 and Tasks 2.7, but I still need to take (and re-shoot) a bunch of screenshots. The first release candidates will, unfortunately, have to wait until next week.

The good news is that very few issues (and no major issues) have been reported with the beta 6 releases, and I’ve also finished several small enhancements that I had originally planned to push off to a future release.

This post is part of the project: Tasks Pro™. View the project timeline for more context on this post.

Comments Off on Docs = Procrastion

Categories Projects