- Selling News Alloy – Stats – the # of feeds/users ratio really surprises me here. We really did have power users at FeedLounge.
- David Ignatius – The Oval Office Bunker – washingtonpost.com
…Republicans voice the bitterness and frustration of people chained to the hull of a sinking ship.
- Update on Kiva
- Function Follows Form – interesting through stream.
- Soft Arts – Sacrifice Moves
- The “Problems” With Rudy
- Dell Redesigns The LCD: Dell’s Display Port Prototype Will Allow for Resolutions 4x Better Than HD – Gizmodo – looks both sexy and glare-tastic.
- Mike Schroepfer: The importance of updates
- Vidro, steal maker – check this out if you like baseball stats. What’s worse is that we gave up a good young hitter for Vidro and gave him a fat contract. Horrible.
Yeah. Stinkin’ power users. 😉
I honestly think the power of the evangelical right is failing because of two forces: 1) evangelicals are seeing the faults of some of their political stands, especially when they’ve got hypocritical leaders and 2) evangelicals are starting to liberalize a bit as an anti-fundamentalist backlash is taking the Church on one of its swings back towards social concerns.
All of which, I figure, is a good thing on the whole, because it takes a politically powerful group and aligns them more with the mainstream of American society.
And … you have Jose Vidro, but the Reds have complete zeros like Juan Castro, Chad Moeller, and Norris Hopper getting way, way too many PAs. That said, Vidro still sucks, and I’m still stunned that anyone would trade for him and put him in such a position.