- GrandCentral: Click2Call – Call from your address book or inbox with one click – pretty sweet.
- Should The IPhone Have A Landscape Keyboard Mode?
- Soft Arts – Triage
- Kill Your Television – I’m way too busy to watch TV these days, kinda miss it on some ways.
- Lijit is funded! – big congrats to Stan and the team!
- iPhone/Newton Getting Started Videos
- Red Sweater Blog – Subscribe Less To Read More – I’m telling you, Rands should be required reading for anyone in software/web development.
- blackrimglasses.com – The fourth screen – I’m pretty happy with my pair of 30″s.
- I did it! – hahahaha
- Nintendo pounds Sony and MS in sales
- ESPN Page 2 – The Sports Guy: Draft Diary XI – hahahahahahahah
I think Portland GM Kevin Pritchard spent an hour thinking about it and decided, “You know what? Just to be safe, maybe it’s best that Oden and Randolph never, ever, ever meet. Call Isiah and tell him we say yes to the crappy Francis-Frye offer. We can’t mess around.”
- The Top 10…um 9…um 8…dammit I dont really have a reason to not get an iPhone!
- iPhone First Impressions
- Real Men of Genius
- When “entirely new” means “old” and “exciting changes” are not…
- My Latest Project – iphonehints.com
- Startup math
- Helio UP gets UPgraded : The Boy Genius Report
HAHAHAHAHA, I think that’s awesome that you linked me for that. My friend Jason extended it yesterday to argue that, any time I idly think about work, I should be drinking beer. Unfortunately for me, there was no beer at church this morning. But there’s beer now that I am home! 😉