- Why you should Weblog from Rands in Repose. I completely agree with his thoughts; I would also add blogs have become great sources of answers for random questions. I greatly enjoyed our lunch meeting and continue to enjoy email communication with him.
- Cnet has a brief article about how Open Source databases are gaining favor in the enterprise. Cnet never really has useful information in their articles, but it is nice to see them publish this article since they are
mainstreampress and read by a lot of semi-technical people.
- While I’m certainly not glad it happened, I am glad to see this wasn’t covered up. Of course, I haven’t seen coverage of it in US media yet – not that I follow much.
- 10 Big Myths about copyright explained. Actually, these go up to eleven.
- This is a very nice Hover Help script, the license is quite liberal as well. Never re-invent the wheel if you don’t have to – I’ll be using this if I decide I need hover help in addition to (or instead of) using the title attribute. Thanks for the link Scott.
- Apple has a page of Safari Bookmarklets. (Discovered while making the WordPress bookmarlet Safari compatible.)
- Jason let’s us learn from his pain – Minor iPod Emergency. I need to learn rsync as well.
- A good how-to on liquid layouts using CSS.
- Ohh, intrigue! Yazsoft has publicly called out VersionTracker, there is an interesting discussion in the comments on MacMerc.
- How long before these guys get sued by Apple? I forget to use Expose myself, I should probably use it more.
- I’m glad to see Camino development is coming along well.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…