- ESPN: Worldwide leader in fact-checking
- Rands In Repose: Rands Management Glossary (Alphabetical)
- Ichiro’s Edge
- HTC ‘begins Treo 650 volume shipments’ to PalmOne
- OpinionJournal – Extra
- Daring Fireball: BBEdit 8
- Nik’s blog: PHP5 – Sad state of affairs
- Realities of Self-Employment: Part 1 – Amen my brother
- ESPN.com – MLB – Ratto: Jerry Springer’s Rule No. 1
- Foreign Policy: Hating America
- The reason for Gmail invites
- WordPress comment spam stoppage techniques
- GolfCourseRankings.com – Send in your reviews.
- wordpress as cms
- Mariner Fan Culture
- Bonds watch: Dodger fan buys out right field
- Big Unit now 3rd in career Ks – Congrats RJ!
- A friend of mine has a new blog: 100% Awesome
- Eric’s Archived Thoughts: When Browsers Attack! (thanks Matt)
But as I always knew I would, I grumbled a bit and then made an accommodation for IE.
- Olney: Maestro Johan – Humm baby!
- Guardian Unlimited | Far graver than Vietnam – William Odom, former head of the National Security Agency:
Bush hasn’t found the WMD. Al-Qaida, it’s worse, he’s lost on that front. That he’s going to achieve a democracy there? That goal is lost, too. It’s lost. Right now, the course we’re on, we’re achieving Bin Laden’s ends.
- Second-Half All-Stars
- Major Windows XP SP2 bug reveals documents worldwide (Security)
- Open-source spat triggers legal threat | CNET News.com – Funny, I’m using Mambo for a project right now too.
- Time to Start Looking for an Alternative (to SourceForge)
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…