- Camino Needs Writers For New Website
- Yahoo! News – Republicans Criticize Bush ‘Mistakes’ on Iraq
- Yahoo! News – Both Candidates Often Shift Positions
- LaughingMeme: Money, Services, and the Changing Nature of Information Consumption (thanks Geof, additional help)
- Sponsor This – I’ve been considering other ad possibilities lately as well.
- John Kerry for President – Speech at New York University
- geek ramblings: Petals Around the Rose – 7 rolls for me, I was a little slow on the uptake.
- The Charleston Gazette – Draft?
- Apple earns 4-cents per iTunes track, labels on top
- Giants to offer wireless replays in stands – it sure would suck to take a foul ball right in the ol’ laptop.
- Feed readers – where can you run across two unrelated posts and relate them.
- Open Source Licensing
- The secret of iPod’s scroll wheel
- Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (A Word Transformed)
- Ars Technica: Mac.Ars interviews Camino Project head Mike Pinkerton (9/23/04) – This is a really great historical view of Camino. I can certainly relate to this:
The hardest job in software is saying “no” and I do it a lot on this project. Hopefully I’m right more than I’m wrong.
- No Terror Here
- NetNewsWire Display Hacks
- BBClick – a utility that lets you pull down BBEdit’s function pop-up or marker pop-up using the keyboard (thanks Michael Tsai)
- BBEdit 8.0.1 has a lot of bug fixes. I’d only noticed a handful of these.
- sciforums.com – Removing sticky residue. – Olive oil worked for me.
- Bryan Bell: Designing the NetNewsWire and MarsEdit icons
- Dork Tower
- Stanford: Day 4 (Aaron Swartz: The Weblog)
After my shower, I head over for breakfast, but apparently the cafeteria decided to close half an hour early. I run all over campus looking for a bagel. Eventually, I am about to go to the library to try Googling for a bagel, but I am spared from this indignity by a bagel shop just outside the library.
- Baseball Prospectus | Articles | Lies, Damned Lies: The Unique Ichiro, a response
- da Vinci Project – Flight
- Salon.com – GOP: Hide your Bibles if Kerry wins!
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…