- Camino Needs Writers For New Website
- Yahoo! News – Republicans Criticize Bush ‘Mistakes’ on Iraq
- Yahoo! News – Both Candidates Often Shift Positions
- LaughingMeme: Money, Services, and the Changing Nature of Information Consumption (thanks Geof, additional help)
- Sponsor This – I’ve been considering other ad possibilities lately as well.
- John Kerry for President – Speech at New York University
- geek ramblings: Petals Around the Rose – 7 rolls for me, I was a little slow on the uptake.
- The Charleston Gazette – Draft?
- Apple earns 4-cents per iTunes track, labels on top
- Giants to offer wireless replays in stands – it sure would suck to take a foul ball right in the ol’ laptop.
- Feed readers – where can you run across two unrelated posts and relate them.
- Open Source Licensing
- The secret of iPod’s scroll wheel
- Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (A Word Transformed)
- Ars Technica: Mac.Ars interviews Camino Project head Mike Pinkerton (9/23/04) – This is a really great historical view of Camino. I can certainly relate to this:
The hardest job in software is saying “no” and I do it a lot on this project. Hopefully I’m right more than I’m wrong.
- No Terror Here
- NetNewsWire Display Hacks
- BBClick – a utility that lets you pull down BBEdit’s function pop-up or marker pop-up using the keyboard (thanks Michael Tsai)
- BBEdit 8.0.1 has a lot of bug fixes. I’d only noticed a handful of these.
- sciforums.com – Removing sticky residue. – Olive oil worked for me.
- Bryan Bell: Designing the NetNewsWire and MarsEdit icons
- Dork Tower
- Stanford: Day 4 (Aaron Swartz: The Weblog)
After my shower, I head over for breakfast, but apparently the cafeteria decided to close half an hour early. I run all over campus looking for a bagel. Eventually, I am about to go to the library to try Googling for a bagel, but I am spared from this indignity by a bagel shop just outside the library.
- Baseball Prospectus | Articles | Lies, Damned Lies: The Unique Ichiro, a response
- da Vinci Project – Flight
- Salon.com – GOP: Hide your Bibles if Kerry wins!
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…