- ESPN.com – MLB – Aaron on Bonds: No matter what, ‘It’s wrong’
- Not-So-Free Agents — The Hardball Times
- Five Mistakes Band & Label Sites Make
Use Flash like you would cilantro – sparingly and for a single high-impact effect. Nobody wants to eat a bowl of cilantro…
- Pretec Announces i-Disk II 8GB
- weather.toolbot.com : get US weather forecasts in plain text or RSS – The RSS is just a single updating post, but it’s still handy.
- A Difference of Opinion (on Steroids) — The Hardball Times
- Salon.com News | Whose party is it anyway?
- US admits the war for %u2018hearts and minds%u2019 in Iraq is now lost – [Sunday Herald]
- Carol of the bells, BK style
- chris woods dot com: Starbucks Laptop scoreboard – $10/month promo for wireless at Starbucks.
- Camino – Dev.RoadMap
- Technical Jiggery Pokery: Thunderbird’s Extreme Mac-over – I’ve actually made the switch from Mail.app to Thunderbird now.
- VoodooPad Post-mortem (thanks Brent)
- Virtual PBX | Small Business Phone System- the original hosted pbx
- GotVMail – Advanced Voicemail & Virtual PBX for Small Business – Toll Free 800 Numbers
- Jerry Kindall: Google Suggest number – 5.5 for me (thanks Michael)
- Japanese Cedar PowerBook case
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…