You may not know this but many non-living things have a gender.
- Ziploc Bags are Male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.
- Copiers are Female, because once turned off; it takes a while to warm them up again. It’s an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.
- A Tire is Male, because it goes bald and it’s often over-inflated.
- A Hot Air Balloon is Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under it, and of course, there’s the hot air part.
- Sponges are Female, because they’re soft, squeezable and retain water.
- A Web Page is Female, because it’s always getting hit on.
- A Subway is Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
- An Hourglass is Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.
- A Hammer is Male, because it hasn’t changed much over the last 5,000 years, but it’s handy to have around.
- A Remote Control is Female. Ha! You thought it’d be male , didn’t you? But consider this – it gives a man pleasure, he’d be lost without it, and while he doesn’t always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying!