- Think Progress – KATRINA TIMELINE
- Thunder In Your Palm – this would be a handy gadget for golfers too.
- The BlackBerry 8700? – sounds interesting.
- Bryan Price roundtable
- How to Pitch in Colorado — The Hardball Times
- Bush Cronies to Mop Up Katrina
- Doonesbury 2005-09-13
- Powazek: Just a Thought: Digging in the Dirt – I love the layout of the bottom navigation – all the important stuff, very well organized.
- Sidewalk Chalk Art
- Inside LiveJournal’s Backend
- Adam Bosworth’s Weblog: Where have all the good databases gone
- Bill Maher – Mr. President, this job can’t be fun for you anymore
- Camino 1.0 alpha 1
- Arctic Folly – an editorial by Former President Jimmy Carter
- Bill Manning’s Blog – Why does Bush make it so easy
- Boom Swagger Boom: Drooling Over a Sun Workstation – great, another option to consider. I bet this would work nicely with a couple of 24″ displays hooked up to it. Anyone at Sun want to sponsor me?
- Treo 650 Unlocked Price Drop
- Future Looks Bright for Hybrids
Toyota has also talked about creating new technology to cut production costs for the hybrid vehicles and “halve the $5000 price premium.”
- Welcome to the David Toms Foundation – Homepage
For those of you who are wanting to help, but aren’t sure what to do, let me give you an option. Any donation made to the David Toms Foundation will go directly to families who have evacuated the Gulf Coast. Our Foundation will do the work to ensure the money is being used in the best possible way for the most deserving families. Let me make this clear ï¿½ 100% of your donations will go to the relief effort, no exceptions.
- Bush Sells Louisiana Back to the French
- Just Plain Stupid Design – not only that, but when you go looking for the file to attach to the reply e-mail, it’s darn hard to find.
- It’s a Revolution! – I could barely keep track of the buttons on the original NES controller.
- A Gimp In Photoshop’s Clothing
- Scott Sanders :: blog :: Skyroll on Wheels – I’ll be toting mine next week.
- WebKit Fixes in Safari 2.0.1
- CSS Optimization – As I’ve written previously: the presentation code has to be somewhere – moving (some of) it out of the HTML doesn’t get rid of it. The best way to have lean CSS is to have a smart developer write it.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…