- Apple.com/security – O’Reilly Mac DevCenter Blog
- Faster Feeds Using FeedTree Peer-To-Peer
- [ECHENG.COM] Eric Cheng’s Journal – Back to China!
- ongoing – On PHP (thanks Matt)
- SitePoint Blogs – A pro-PHP Rant
- tow.com – Mashup Camp Day 2
- Why Starbucks Annoys Me
- Apples-to-Apples Comparison of the “Big Four” U.S. Wireless Providers’ Calling Plans – The Wireless Report (thanks Jason)
- hresume – Microformats – perhaps I should update my PHP resume template to use the hresume microformat.
- Salon.com | The little man
Most of us sense that when, decades from now, the story of this administration comes out, it will be one of ordinary incompetence, of rigid and incurious people overwhelmed by events in a world they don’t dare look around and see.
- Daring Fireball: The Safari Shell Script Execution Exploit
- iTerm : 0.8.2 released – a must-have for Mac developers.
- USB 2.0 to SATA / IDE Cable – Nice option for temporary transfers, etc. (thanks The Gadgeteer)
- Our big challenge
- [ECHENG.COM] Eric Cheng’s Journal – Holy connected-ness
- Webpage of Amory – EventPress “Complete Event Management Platform”
- Next Tech Meetup Date: March 9th – I’ll be there.
- Raible Designs ~ The MacBook Pro is fast
- Cataloging the Fallen
- Slammin’ Sammy — The Hardball Times
- MXSoft.org :: Forums / Mail List Bridge is Here
- M’s sign Ibanez to two-year, $11m extentsion – dum, da-dum-dumb.
- Rocky Mountain high for open source | Newsmakers | CNET News.com – go Colorado!
- How To Steal Wi-Fi – And how to keep the neighbors from stealing yours. By Paul Boutin
- Slashdot | Help Break Original Enigma Messages – too cool, and I just saw an Enigma machine at the Computer History Museum this week too!
- Data belongs to those that create it
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…