WordPress 404s

On the King Design web site I use a set of custom rewrite rules to hand off URLs to the WordPress back end. I never had any trouble with this through versions 1.5.x, but when I upgraded to 2.0.x, I ran into some trouble.

As it turns out, I ran into more trouble than I had realized.

It appears that ever since the upgrade, all pages on kingdesign.net have been returning 404 error messages along with the page content.


I’ve “fixed” this by changing the status_header function to suppress the 404 header, which isn’t much of a fix.

Point is, it looks like my previous :scare: solutions :/scare: were not sufficient – just wanted to make you aware of that if you’d used my previous notes as a guide for anything.