- 2007: Reduce, Focus, and Filtering My Inputs
- Golf Blogger: A Blog About Everything Golf – Strike Alert Lightening Detector Review
- Berry411 now suggests relevant web links and podcasts
- Dev_Guidelines – RoundCube Webmail – Trac
- Paul Krugman | A Failed Revolution
- Seeing the light — of science | Salon
But that’s so hard to understand. If you get a graduate degree in the biological sciences, how can you still allow religion to trump science?
They don’t see it that way. They see religion as informing their scientific choices. I think it’s extremely hard for human beings to see the world as others see it. I have a hard time seeing the world as Muslim fundamentalists see it. And yet, there are many very smart Muslims out there who have a totally different cosmology and theology from what I have.
Comparison of creationists to Muslim fundamentalists – ouch.
- Mojo Burger Review – something to remember for my next Bay Area trip.
- Aperture Settings – I didn’t know this.
- My Font Cache Hates Me – same issue here from time to time.
- Undocumented privacy implications of the GMail Mobile App – how long until Google offers a proxy for regular browsing as well?
- The Dojo Offline Toolkit – more stuff to investigate.
- the show with zefrank – champagne – 3 minutes of enjoyment, 5 days a week.
- State of the Gleeman Address – congrats Aaron!
- Ninety Days – another gem from Rands.
- Matthew Willis: iTIP/iMIP: Lightning replies to iCal.app invitations – awesome!
- My Own Personal “Month of Apple Bugs” – good tip on the duplicate “open with” apps.
- Research Systems Unix Group: Fugu – Fugu includes SCP support, if you’re looking for a Mac SCP client.
- Dave and the Chairs (thanks Steve)
- Live Cingular BlackBerry 8900c Pictures – this will be a nice upgrade, but I want to try the keyboard before I get too excited.
- Comment Policy | NSLog(); – Perhaps I need to expand mine like this.
- The life and drama of a Mac shareware developer | Hog Bay Software – I used it once and thought it was ok, but I might buy a license just as a show of support. Brent gets it right with his Disney quote.
- Coworking / CoworkingDenver – I added myself to the “interested” list.
- OpenID and the Identity Systems of Yahoo, Google & MSN
- Keyboard shortcut for SVN “Commit” button in BBEdit – clever work-around.
- The "Dumbness of Crowds" – big +1 on this.
- Rethinking Gays In The Military
- Photoshop and Switching – smart move, Adobe.
- Performance Research, Part 2: Browser Cache Usage – Exposed! – interesting.
- A small amount of food for thought – note to self: read the Churchill biographies.
- Using YUI in Greasemonkey Scripts – some really great stuff going on w/ YUI these days.
- Why Verizon has been able to get by releasing new Blackberry devices a year after other carriers and why that time has come to an end
- WordPress 2.0.6: Feedburner issue, and fix – for those still running 2.0.x…
- The Gadgeteer – Samsung SGH-i320 Windows Mobile Smartphone – great physical design, but the battery life on all these Windows Mobile devices seems like a fatal flaw.
- Rumsfeld Hands – ebaumsworld.com – too funny!
- STEVE JOBS: Is that a phone in his pocket? No, something bigger – Valleywag
- Obligatory Pre-Macworld Post
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…