- Want to Lose Weight? Eat like an Ape!
- Colbert on the iPhone – double finger wag!
- Another Reason To Get Out Of Iraq
- iPhone and the Dog Ears User Experience Model
- Plugins/Plugin Compatibility – WordPress Codex – must-read if you’re a WP plugin developer.
- Devin Reams.com – It’s Called WordPress – heh.
- AirPort 4.1 Help: Extending the range of your AirPort network using a Wireless Distribution System – putting my AirPort Express to good use around the house. Also see: AirPort Extreme and Express: Using WDS to create a network from multiple base stations
- InTheMac.com [Firefox optimized builds for the G5]
- YouTube – Spiders On Drugs – brilliant
- How We Mass Upgrade Blogs – Technology, Blogging and New Media
- The Gadgeteer – Moixa USBCell Rechargeable Batteries – pretty slick!
- Apple Newton Versus iPhone on Wired
- Letterbox: Widescreen Plugin for Mail.app | aaron.harnly.net | Aaron – I don’t use a 3 column view for mail, but it’s pretty nice to have this as an option.
- New in Berry411: automatic Yokel shopping search completions – if this data is accurate, this will be really handy.
- Ex-president Bush – heh
Try to keep it thoughtful; the cheap shots are just too easy, and I think I used most of them already anyway.
- Monkchips – Note to YellowPages yell.com – how not to sell to me – a big +1 to this.
When I answer the phone I usually say “James Governor”. Here is a helpful hint – when someone says their name when they answer the phone, its best to not then say â€œCould I speak to Mr Governor?â€?
- the show with zefrank – playing with his Wii – an instant classic.
- Zirona :: OpenSource Consulting WP-Manage – This should be useful for lots of folks.
- Twitter and the future of transmogrification
- Skype Emoticons Cheatsheet – I’ve got a Skype headset now, don’t use the chat much though.
- Boom Swagger Boom: Mozilla Mac OS X Update
We want to fix all of that so we can have native form widgets in Firefox 3, and that is what I have been working on for the past two weeks.
Glass half full: yay, native widgets! Glass half empty: great, just in time to rewrite them for Leopard.
- The Tipping Point for OpenID
- iPhone vs. Treo
- The ocean blue and acidic
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…