- Want to Lose Weight? Eat like an Ape!
- Colbert on the iPhone – double finger wag!
- Another Reason To Get Out Of Iraq
- iPhone and the Dog Ears User Experience Model
- Plugins/Plugin Compatibility – WordPress Codex – must-read if you’re a WP plugin developer.
- Devin Reams.com – It’s Called WordPress – heh.
- AirPort 4.1 Help: Extending the range of your AirPort network using a Wireless Distribution System – putting my AirPort Express to good use around the house. Also see: AirPort Extreme and Express: Using WDS to create a network from multiple base stations
- InTheMac.com [Firefox optimized builds for the G5]
- YouTube – Spiders On Drugs – brilliant
- How We Mass Upgrade Blogs – Technology, Blogging and New Media
- The Gadgeteer – Moixa USBCell Rechargeable Batteries – pretty slick!
- Apple Newton Versus iPhone on Wired
- Letterbox: Widescreen Plugin for Mail.app | aaron.harnly.net | Aaron – I don’t use a 3 column view for mail, but it’s pretty nice to have this as an option.
- New in Berry411: automatic Yokel shopping search completions – if this data is accurate, this will be really handy.
- Ex-president Bush – heh
Try to keep it thoughtful; the cheap shots are just too easy, and I think I used most of them already anyway.
- Monkchips – Note to YellowPages yell.com – how not to sell to me – a big +1 to this.
When I answer the phone I usually say “James Governor”. Here is a helpful hint – when someone says their name when they answer the phone, its best to not then say â€œCould I speak to Mr Governor?â€?
- the show with zefrank – playing with his Wii – an instant classic.
- Zirona :: OpenSource Consulting WP-Manage – This should be useful for lots of folks.
- Twitter and the future of transmogrification
- Skype Emoticons Cheatsheet – I’ve got a Skype headset now, don’t use the chat much though.
- Boom Swagger Boom: Mozilla Mac OS X Update
We want to fix all of that so we can have native form widgets in Firefox 3, and that is what I have been working on for the past two weeks.
Glass half full: yay, native widgets! Glass half empty: great, just in time to rewrite them for Leopard.
- The Tipping Point for OpenID
- iPhone vs. Treo
- The ocean blue and acidic