- Kennedy Blasts Republicans on Minimum Wage
- Big or Bullshit: Widgets – I’m seriously of 2 minds on widgets.
- Is Cote so chilled because he often goes out to lunch? – I need to get out of the house more in the winter.
- People Over Process – One Last Thing! – a big +1 on the ‘let me just finish this up’ dialog.
- Robert Accettura: Bayesian Spam Filter Poisoning With RSS
- Boost Ajax performance using local storage
- WrongRoom, Maybe, But Still Looking for the RightRoom
- Global warming man-made, will continue – Yahoo! News – anyone not get this by now?
- JungleDisk Pricing – seems reasonable.
- Interarchy Interview: Peter N Lewis and Matthew Drayton
- Update to the whole annoying Flickr/Yahoo login business: Heather Champ… – mountain, molehilil – geesh.
- YUI Theater: Joe Hewitt, Welcome to Firebug 1.0
- the show with zefrank – Super Bowl edition
- John Resig: getElementsByClassName in Firefox 3 – yay!
- The Decline of Desktop RSS Readers – these numbers reflect feed downloads, not actual “reading” of the feeds (which most of the time isn’t possible in a portal).
- Programmers Don’t Like to Code – this is sorely lacking a developer vs. programmer distinction, but otherwise is spot on.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…