- Kennedy Blasts Republicans on Minimum Wage
- Big or Bullshit: Widgets – I’m seriously of 2 minds on widgets.
- Is Cote so chilled because he often goes out to lunch? – I need to get out of the house more in the winter.
- People Over Process – One Last Thing! – a big +1 on the ‘let me just finish this up’ dialog.
- Robert Accettura: Bayesian Spam Filter Poisoning With RSS
- Boost Ajax performance using local storage
- WrongRoom, Maybe, But Still Looking for the RightRoom
- Global warming man-made, will continue – Yahoo! News – anyone not get this by now?
- JungleDisk Pricing – seems reasonable.
- Interarchy Interview: Peter N Lewis and Matthew Drayton
- Update to the whole annoying Flickr/Yahoo login business: Heather Champ… – mountain, molehilil – geesh.
- YUI Theater: Joe Hewitt, Welcome to Firebug 1.0
- the show with zefrank – Super Bowl edition
- John Resig: getElementsByClassName in Firefox 3 – yay!
- The Decline of Desktop RSS Readers – these numbers reflect feed downloads, not actual “reading” of the feeds (which most of the time isn’t possible in a portal).
- Programmers Don’t Like to Code – this is sorely lacking a developer vs. programmer distinction, but otherwise is spot on.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…