- Donklephant – The Cadbury Egg Coverup – haha.
- LaTeX for your thesis in 3 10 16 (?) easy steps
This, for those who donâ€™t know, would be analogous to getting up and walking to the TV to change the channel instead of spending several hours looking for the remote control, which is what I did. Using FinkCommander is then kind of like asking your manservant to change the channel for you. He had been standing there the whole time blinking at you as you tore apart your living room looking for the &%*#ing remote.
– good stuff.
- PGATOUR.COM – Johnson’s victory reminds many of Fleck’s over Hogan in 1955
- Some Facts About AAC
AAC is not â€œuniqueâ€? to Apple. Itâ€™s not even controlled or invented by Apple, or any other single company. It is an ISO standard that was invented by engineers at Dolby, working with companies like Fraunhofer, Sony, AT&T, and Nokia.
– I didn’t know this.
- Boulder Open Coffee Club Opens For Business! – OpenCoffee Club – 8am?
- Faster blogging through Markdown | Turbocharged – I find the keyboard shortcuts in my Quicktags gives me the same benefits. (thanks Mark)
- About the Boulder Software Club
- Tip: Changing Sprint Home Agent Speeds Up EVDO : EVDOinfo.com
- 5 Question Interview with Twitter Developer Alex Payne – great interview.
- Twitter, Ruby, and Scaling
- Daring Fireball: Bottleneck
- Summing Up Felix – yes it’s a small sample size, but is sure is encouraging.
- Sveinbjorn Thordarson’s Website – DataURLMaker – could be pretty handy for CSS distribution.
- U.S.S. Mariner – MLB Trade Value for 2007 – fun stuff!
- Working with the system – O’Reilly Mac DevCenter Blog
- The Rules of Toys
- Pukka 1.5 adds support for Ma.gnolia – smart move by Ma.gnolia.
- Product Activation Sucks
- The Two Things about Computer Programming – interesting.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…