- Did you know? Tiny Twitter is so Colorado – ColoradoStartups.com
- Matt Damon and David Letterman
Talk Sox-Yanks (thanks Steve O’Grady)
- Steve Jobs and Bill Gates at D5 – great write-up from Adam.
- Taps – agree with a lot of this, but this is a gigantic assumption and I don’t give it more than a 50% chance of being right.
Letâ€™s just assume for the sake of argument here, though, that the iPhone on-screen keyboard works well, at least by handheld device standards.
- Rands In Repose: Keynote Kung-fu – bookmarked for future use.
- Camino One Point Five
- How I got into technology
- Twitter + J2ME = Fun App – agreed, the “getting to know Kevin better” side-effect has been a great bonus.
- Making Netflix “Smarter”
- Why Camino
- Local is everything
- Acquisition is not a business model, is it? – straight talk from David.
- One blog, or two? Or three? Or four? – I’m firmly in the “1 blog” camp.
- The Open Source Business Meme
- The High-Resolution 17-Inch MacBook Pro – good recent info since my post.
- Windstorm – this was crazy!
- SA meeting notes – Eric sounds like a good candidate for Camino.
- iPhone Hopes and Dreams – I’m squarely in the wait and hope camp, but I’m not considering buyig one.
- Who’s Got Style? Yahoo! User Interface Blog – I ran into this when I started building widgets.
- Jeffrey Zeldman Presents : E-mail is not a platform for design = a big +1 from me. (thanks Daring Fireball)
- How strong is your password?
- Rumor: Palm “Gandolf” Real, Blackberry Pearl 2 On the Way – after seeing folks like Eric and Matt so happy with the Pearl after the 8700, I’m tempted to check it out. Of course, the 8300 seems like the one worth waiting for.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…