- The Troubles With OpenID 2.0
- Weekend update | Eric Cheng’s Journal – someone needs to write the canonical “how to social network responsibly” post.
- David Fiderer: Chris Matthews Rewrites History about the Clintons and the Origins of the Iraq War – Media on The Huffington Post
- YouTube – Here Comes Another Bubble – awesome, especially for those of us that experienced the first one. (thanks Ari)
- Shirt Pocket Watch – Updating the updates – glad to see SuperDuper moving along well. I’m looking forward to upgrading my desktop to Leopard.
- Cough Medicine vs. Honey – or perhaps it’s all a conspiracy to promote Bee Movie.
- Zuckerberg’s Mea Culpa, Not Enough
- Return of MYOB – the danger of getting what you ask for: a review on a high profile blog.
- Google Pre-Launches New iPhone Interface – how long until someone wraps mobile WebKit in Java so it’s available on other phones?
- MsgFiler Update and Leopard Tips – it works pretty well for me on Leopard, but I can’t wait for the new version!
- Geekout: How to Make Short URL’s – good stuff.
- Ext JS 2.0 Released – I need to lock Corey in a room for an afternoon and pick his brain about EXT.
- iPhone: Lies, damn lies and mobile browser market share reports
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…