- Welcome | Internet Advertising – the Rubicon Project – seems interesting, I’ll be trying it out if I get into the beta.
- So you’re going to write an iPhone app – great tips here.
- Starbucks Switching From T-Mobile to AT&T for Wi-Fi Service
- John Resig: XPath Overnight
- Boulder Startup Weekend II – too bad I’ll be out of town for this one.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about shortcodes – I hope this is what we can expect from Danny’s new WordPress blog on a regular basis. Great stuff.
- NewsGator feed retrieval intervals – Scott and I had many long discussions about this very topic back in the day.
- The Appeal of the MacBook Air – I stopped in an Apple store on Friday to pick up some mini-DVI adapters for the team and to check out the MBAir. I didn’t buy one, but at a $1200-1400 price I probably would be hard pressed not to. The good news is, they won’t be getting bigger or more expensive in the future.
- Why Hardware Sucks and Backups and Clouds Matter –
I have a backup strategy post I’m working on tooI posted my current backup strategy.
- CodeIgniter 1.6.1 Released – I haven’t even fully finished testing my CI apps on 1.6 yet…
- Intra-office email – actually LOLing at this, but it’s after midnight and I’m short on sleep. Recommend reading while in a similar mental state.
- Preparing for Autumn Gem – I’m excited for Adam.
- Is MacBook Air good enough to be your only computer? – oh the temptation.
- No More Tasting: It’s a Bad Year To Be a Registrar
- Review: MacBook Air – very solid review.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…