- furbo.org – Brain surgeons
It takes several months of actual iPhone development before you eventually realize that the iPhone requires a completely different mindset. Until that happens, youâ€™ll make assumptions based on desktop experience, and that in turn will lead to a lot of bad designs.
- Colorful Future For WP 2.5 Admin
- Save the Fishes – I’m going to insist on seeing this if I ever make it through this town.
- Yahoo Buzz: Yahoo Reveals Stats From The First Two Weeks
- Frank Schaeffer: Obama’s Minister Committed “Treason” But When My Father Said the Same Thing He Was a Republican Hero – Politics on The Huffington Post – don’t read the comments unless you want a headache.
- FeedBurner Implementation Note
- Video: Interviewer Picks The Wrong Obama Supporter to Try To Railroad, and Derrick’s video response.
- When do we stop making â€™em fat? – I completely understand this, I’d love to stop supporting PHP 4 as a developer. However with my user hat on: my Quad G5 is plenty snappy still and I’ve no plans to replace it anytime soon…
- History Flow – ooh, shiny!
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…