A mad push to get things ready for WordCamp last week has my scheduled all bumfuzzled. Yes, this should have been posted last Sunday.
- George F. Will – McCain Loses His Head – washingtonpost.com – wow, George Will!
It is arguable that, because of his inexperience, Obama is not ready for the presidency. It is arguable that McCain, because of his boiling moralism and bottomless reservoir of certitudes, is not suited to the presidency. Unreadiness can be corrected, although perhaps at great cost, by experience. Can a dismaying temperament be fixed?
- Obama: “This is exactly the time” for a debate – War Room – Salon.com
- YouTube – CBS Sarah Palin interview
- YouTube – The Dark Bailout – very cleveerly done. (thanks Rands)
- Twitter / Mr Messina: the comparison is uncanny
- Election 2008 | powered by Twitter – interesting implementation.
- Commentary: Bankruptcy, not bailout, is the right answer – CNN.com
- Things That Podcaster’s Rejection From the App Store Is Not About
- There’s Nothing There
- Making my MacBook Pro run cooler and quieter
- Security questions – heh.
- Three Things That People Get Wrong About Cisco’s Jabber Acquisition
- Newtons and iPhones at Stanford – the Newton was quite a device.
- Killing our enthusiasm
- Striped OCZ 120GB SSDs (RAID 0 Array) in a MacBook Pro
- Is the Cloud Stupid?
- Automattic picks up Intense Debate
- That Is One Good Looking Device’ – bingo.