- Steven Frank on waferbaby – my set-up is remarkably similar.
- 17-inch MacBook Pro – every once in a while I get the hankering for a 17″ lappy again.
- Don’t hide behind your board
- On Day One, Obama Demands Open Government | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- VMware: VMTN Blog: Virtual Leopard Server Gets Legit
- OS X Virtual Machine on Intel | Mine the Harvest
- Joseph Smarr – Test-Driving the New Hybrid – this is awesome.
- Mobile wireless with battery-powered Cradlepoint router | Eric Cheng’s Journal
- John Resig – Talk: Performance Improvements in Browsers – I’m so impressed by John.
- Barack Obama is tired of your motherf*cking shit – too funny! (thanks Charles)
- Postbox | Introducing, Postbox. – I really want this to rock.
- Alex Rodriguez tested positive for steroids in ’03, sources tell SI – MLB – SI.com – here we go…
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…