- A Farewell to Harms – WSJ.com – yowch.
- YouTube – The iPhone Ad You’ll Never See (thanks Raanan)
- Eric Ries – Lean Startup coming to Boulder | Colorado Startups – awesome that David is setting these up, thanks!
- Prevent Facebook from using your photo in ads – whoa.
- New Corporate Site – awesome, congrats Mike!
- Marco’s doubts about the viability of iPhone app development – I need to meet Steven one of these days, I feel like he’s a kindred spirit.
- Understand Free Software First | Thought Clusters
- AT&T Wireless, terrible service in San Francisco | Eric Cheng’s Journal
- This is why Apple laughs at RIM
- I, for one, welcome our half-human, half-robot overlords in the cloud
- Plugin Competition is heating up!
- Why you should limit login attempts
- Google Voice Applications Coming To BlackBerry And Android Devices This Morning – this rocks.
- Pandora for BlackBerry 1.1.0 Released – wonder if this version runs as hot/slow as the last version.
- App Store ratings and apps that display web content
- There are no small changes – how true – especially when “doing things right”.
- inessential.com: Donâ€™t offer $50 for your favorite feature – if Brent did WordPress plugin development he’d see this with a whole different magnitude.
Capsule, The Developer’s Code Journal
I’m very pleased today to announce the release of Capsule, the developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces the scratch document you have…