- Watching Yahoo’s Transformation (by Jeremy Zawodny)
- Daring Fireball: Snow Leopard Adoption Rate – I’ve only upgraded 1 of 4 machines, don’t notice any benefits and the pain of getting things working again is a big deterrent.
- The Aliens Have Landed – The Fishbowl – whoa!
- Protect Insurance Companies PSA from FOD Team, Will Ferrell, Jon Hamm, Olivia Wilde, Thomas Lennon, Donald Faison, Linda Cardellini, Masi Oka, Ben Garant, Jordana Spiro, lauren, Drew, and chad_carter – Video – heh.
- YouTube – Emmys 2009 Opening Act – Neil Patrick Harris – Put Down the Remote – almost makes me wish I’d watched the show.
- Google, you clever bastards – The Fishbowl – not sure I agree here, but definitely a fan of anything that further drops the need to support IE6.
- BlackBerry App World EULA In Pictures | corey gilmore’s blog – *sigh*
- YouTube – Fox in Socks Rap – As one commentor said, “This is pretty much the pinnacle of the Internet. Now turn your computer off and go outside.” (thanks Rands)
- 64-bit Firefox for Mac OS X Up and Running – I’m back on Firefox for my default browser.
- The White Wigs Were Douche Bags – crawlspace|media
- Gizmodo Post Detail – the Pre comes with great turn by turn GPS built in.
- Ze Frank Throws a Tea Party – Video – TIME.com – I am an unabashed Ze Frank fan boy.
- It looks like someone wrote “Axis of Evil” – Pundit Kitchen: Lol News and Lol Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, John McCain, Joe Biden and more – brilliant!
- SimplePie: Weblog SimplePie is ceasing development – understandable, but still a shame.
- nnwbeta.com: NetNewsWire 2.0 for iPhone now on App Store – congrats to Brent on a great set of releases.
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…