I’m looking for a sharp web developer to join my team in our Denver office at Crowd Favorite. I want to find someone with a relatively, broad range of experience and skills – if you’ve been building cool stuff for the last few years, you’ve probably got it. We are looking for the right technical, cultural and geographic fit for our team.
You’ll get to work on a bunch of interesting and diverse projects. Some of our recent projects have included:
- Advanced WordPress websites, plugins, themes, integrations and products. We build a lot of stuff with WordPress.
- A site migration tool for importing legacy websites into WordPress multi-site (complete with testing routines).
- Facebook integration and platform development.
- A web service for processing gobs of data running on Amazon’s cloud. The system is comprised of 10 different individual components, all talking to each other’s web services.
- Customizable financial dashboards (web application).
- An integration into numerous web services to power a custom web application that provides a different kind of productized web analytics.
We have a casual, collaborative team environment. You can choose your OS and development tools (all of our systems are cross-platform or web based) and get to have a say in development approaches, policies, best practices, etc.
If these kinds of things sound interesting to you, we’d like to hear from you.
We also have two internship positions (developer and designer/front-end developer) available – if you want to learn about building with WordPress, Open Source, web standards and modern best practices, we can give you some great experience building things people actually use.