- Google’s Button is Slow – And so is Facebook’s. – It’s both difficult and frustrating to explain to clients that the reason their sites are slow is because of 3rd party scripts; typically ads and social buttons. (thanks Chris)
- What Safari’s Reading List means for Instapaper – I wonder if Marco has read this.
- Delivereads: An Antidote to the Dearth of Content Serendipity Tore Hogas – discovery is a problem I’ve seen lots of services try to solve. it’s hard.
- WordPress Eighth Birthday – Mike graciously helped me get started contributing to the b2 community. i hope to have a chance to buy him a beer one day.
- Steve Jobs unveils new Apple campus that literally looks like a mothership | TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog – just: wow.
- YouTube – Simply Amazing Solar Prominence Eruption! – whoa!
- Sparrow – good review from Greg.
- Liu Bolin…The Invisible Man – take a look at these…
- Pixie Dust & The Mountain of Mediocrity | gapingvoid – I’ve got some notes in various places that I should pull together for a semi-related post.
- Tim on NetNewsWire – “Lack of time is the ugly toad.” Indeed!
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…