- dotjs – an easier GreaseMonkey.
- WordPress 3.2 now available – The admin UI improvements alone make this a “must-have” upgrade.
- The Insanity Of Trying To Find A Working SIM Card In Paris – when I went to Italy a few years back I added unlimited international data to my TMobile BlackBerry plan for $20/month. Not sure if that’s still available, but it worked great!
- The Startup Marriage – susbcribed, and I’ll pre-order the Kindle version of the book when it’s available.
- Wow I just recommend that a co-worker not get a new BlackBerry – yup.
- How I Gained 17 Pounds in 40 Days #4HB | McFadden Place – Interesting post here – I made some changes to my diet/exercise a few years and lost 40 pounds, but I could use some additional shoulder strength for volleyball to help prevent injury.
- Cowboy Coding and the Pink Sombrero | Babcock & Jenkins – most awesome! (thanks Corey)
- Velocity 2011: Theo Schlossnagle, “Career Development” – really good talk here. This is consistent with the way I see web development, and what we look for when hiring. (thanks Jeremy)
- Verizon Unlimited 3G Customers Will Be Able to Get Unlimited Tethering Plan on 4G Upgrade – grandfathered plans are going to be the new barrier to jumping between carriers.
- Yet Another iPhone 5 Concept – not bad looking.
- What Would Don Draper Do? – brilliant!
- Illinois girl, 6, makes hole-in-one from 85 yards – I still don’t have one.
- Oklahoma lashes out, accuses Colorado of being anorexic – welcome to “The Prairie Dog”, subscribed.
- The Rise and Fall of the Independent Developer – this is a real problem.
- Domain Registrars – I’m mostly on GoDaddy too though it’s not something I’m remotely proud of.
- Apple leaks Cinema Display refresh, teases dual-monitor Thunderbolt setup? – now this looks interesting…
On Selling Crowd Favorite
On Friday Karim and I signed the final papers to bring my Crowd Favorite team together with his VeloMedia team. Whew! I’ve told the story of…